View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Got my 370Z tinted today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I was driving the other day and made a shocking discovery. Tint area close to the side view mirror is peeling. I called Shades of gray and set up an appointment to come in.

Upon arrival, I was told that some G37s have this issue as well. This is NOT something new but they didn't expect 370Z to have it. They are actually going to pay extra attention to this area on all incoming 370Zs. They quickly removed my old tint and put a brand new tint on - no questions ask. Their installation carries lifetime warranty . I have also noticed that instead of having a corner, they cut an oval shape border by the side view mirror area this time. So, if you're getting your tint done, tell them to pay special attention to this area and if possible cut an "oval" shape border instead of a corner. Also, tell them to use the heat gun for a little longer than usual and keep the door open (they may forget sometimes that our glass DOES go up/down )

My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote