View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
spitfire9200
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13' E92 M3
spitfire9200 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation FT+ Cash: PC Black OEM Nismo wheels(w/removable blue vinyl lip) for OEM Stock Rays

Hi everyone!

I have a set of Nismo wheels, powder coated professionally 60% Black (not too glossy, not too flat), with a monterey blue vinyl pin stripe. The pin stripe is removable (it's just vinyl). Rims are pretty much perfect. When they were powder coated, any blemishes were removed.

There is one little knick under the vinyl on one front wheel from installation (on the edge, but no curbage on any). Looks great on a monterey blue Z! The tires are the stock yoko's and have literally 85-90% tread left. They are almost new. TPMS is included.

I need a set of 09 Rays Sport wheels with the trade. They can't have ANY rash or knicks or anything. I am trying to sell my car and need to return it to stock. I need 09 Rays because the TPMS sensors on the 10's are different. I also want the tire treads to be relatively new, aka matching mine as stated above.

I did a lot of research on here and I think $1100 with trade is fair considering I dumped a lot of money into these wheels and in the long run it will save the buyer cost and headache involved with powder coating wheels (dismounting, balancing, coating, re-balancing/mounting)

The wheels look really, really nice and the pics don't do them justice.

This is simply a wheel/tire/TPMS bolt off and switch deal with the cash. You will also receive my satin black Nissan center caps.

on to pics!

(They're kind of dirty, by the way. They have a nice sheen when they're clean, trust me!)

PM me or email me spitfire9200@gmail.com I usually respond to email faster.

thanks

Last edited by spitfire9200; 11-09-2010 at 11:07 AM.
spitfire9200 is offline   Reply With Quote