View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HATED1 View Post
i like it, i need to play with the adjustments more to dial it in, so i can't quite comment on it right now. BUT i have reached a setting which is quite decent, 17 front 20 rear. It bounces slightly but recovers quick, but like i said probably need to play with it a little more. In comparisoan to the H&R's though, i will say the H&Rs are the best way to go for a desired slight drop with OEM comfort. I do enjoy my BC BR's though, just working out the small things.
did you have the extenders installed? or did they cut holes in the plastic lining in the hatch?

if you make the damper settings softer does that make it more bouncy or less bouncy?
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote