Thread: NBA Finals??
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #87 (permalink)
ct63084
Base Member

Drives: 2004 MAZDA3
ct63084 will become famous soon enough

Well the Magic always give a Cavs a hard time even during the regular season and yes the CAVS are losing because of lebron. If the Cavs are winning right now everyone will give him credit but if they are losing suddenly it's not his fault. It's not like the magic is blowing them out, actually most of the time the Cavs usually have a big lead till the 4th quarter the games are always close, and Lebron doesn't deliver on the free throws during the last two minutes it kinda pisses me off as a Lebron fan to see him practice his trick shot in youtube and he can't even shoot a damn Free throw. Lol dwight howard out free throwed LBJ. I remember almost pulling my hair out when he barely made that last free throw at 4th quarter at game 4 he got lucky with the bounce.

Then he jacks up Three pointers, he needs to totally take that shot away from his arsenal he needs to develop a pop up jumpshot to throw defenders off, and a fadeaway shot and with his driving abilities he is going to be crazy. Yes he really did improve his J but still not consistent and lol Lebron has one of the ugliest shooting form in the NBA sometimes i don't even know how his shots go in. Everyone makes so much of a big deal on his Statistics and PER but it takes more than numbers to win Championship, this might be hard to swallow for me but i don't think the Cavs is advancing to the finals. I know i might be a lil hard on my criticism but i have a lot of expectations from him. Oh yeah it also hurts when you are getting out coached lol lebron on alston seriously?
ct63084 is offline   Reply With Quote