View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 11:05 AM   #1855 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I suppose it depends on several factors, but I think the one big spank would be easier to tolerate, pain-wise. And as long as medical attention was given straight away, you'd be in the clear.

Now...

Ripping off every finger nail one by one with pliers and/or One big spank from a 2x4 with short nails in it

versus

Attending a Justin Bieber concert with 6 tweenage girls.
I would choose the latter, but only if i could bring the unused method of the former, and use it on said tweenage girls and Justin Beiber.

pooping your pants, but someone gives you a change of clothes, lets you shower, and clean up

vs

peeing your pants, and you have to wear the same clothes for the next 24 hours and can't shower.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote