View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #48 (permalink)
msl82
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
msl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasyginzo View Post
If your racing on the highway then no doubt your z will walk away but from a dig he should leave you with enough room so you won't pass him untill around 50 or 60 mph. Thats all assuming he knows how to drive. Your willingness to buy a Hyundai over a VW only shows you like cheaply made cars with cheap materials inside and out. You say the R32 looks like a girls car and I say the z's look like a nerdy asian kids car.
You obviously have raced a person with Z who can't drive. If you go race against me or any of the people on this board, we would walk on you easily after 15mph, actually even less than that. Like I have said, one of my good friend has R32 and its no contest againt my Z. I will bet my money that hes better driver than you too.

Also, my willingness to buy Hyundai over VW shows my awareness that they have improved so much on dependability, quality and reliableness that they are BETTER than VW. It also shows that I am not ignorant like you who only cares about the car brand, instead i care about what the car actually gives me for my money. Thats why for $32,000 I have bought 370z instead of girly looking R32. (lol I believe that R32's nickname is rabbit? LOL)...Rabbit or hare...

Why don't you compare the survey by J.D. Power, click below.

For quality:

Ratings | J.D. Power

For dependability:

Ratings | J.D. Power

VW R32 price is 32,000.

Horsepower 250
Torque (lb-ft) 236
Curb weight 3547

0-60: 5.8 sec

2008 Volkswagen R32 - First Drive - Motor Trend

Hyundai Genesis Coupe is 27,000

Horsepower 306
Torque (lb-ft) 266
Curb weight 3294
0-60: 5.7 sec

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6 - Road Test/Performance Files: Tested by C/D/High Performance/Hot Lists/Reviews/Car and Driver - Car And Driver

Yes, Hyundai GenCoupe is faster, better quality, and looks better doing it than R32.

And seriously, please dont buy 370z, just buy R32 and get walked on by Hyundai Genesis Coupe..LOL

Last edited by msl82; 05-28-2009 at 12:28 PM.
msl82 is offline   Reply With Quote