View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 02:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoriumHotdog View Post
Congrats man. Any pics yet?

day time night time
since 14 days of owning the car, put 515 miles on it, installed Pioneer Z120BT front and rear splash guards - 2 hour project- , and Real True DRL Leds 3 hour project. Will post some pics of the LED's and splash guards soon

note- Nissan was on back order for splash guards, when they sold me the car they charged me an additional $220 for them and there was none on the Z, yes I was P/O but they ordered them and they came in pretty quick. Unfortunately they told me I would have to wait a week for them to install these, once again I was upset. And considering this is winter time here in Hawaii I really needed these splash guards installed. It rains a lot here in Hawaii during the winter especially on the mountainside. So this past weekend I installed them by the book fairly easy just have to take off the rear wheels to drill the correct size holes for screws

Last edited by 370zHawaii; 11-08-2010 at 02:31 AM. Reason: splash guards, not really for the rain here on mountainside, but when the roads are wet the rocks fly up,
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote