View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
EValentin1
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo
EValentin1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoJim View Post
When I bought my new 2010 Nismo last summer, I was negotiating with 2 dealers, neither of which had a Nismo in stock. Both dealers were more than willing to negotiate on price. I finally got them down to $37k. Sold! I had to wait a couple of weeks for the dealer to locate one.
I found TrueCar.com very helpful in giving me an idea of the market price for these vehicles at the time I was looking.

Hint: Everything is negotiable.

Good luck,
Jim
Everything...and i mean Everything is negotiable! I used USAA's car buying service (free) and got a price i didnt even think would be possible $35839. I specified 3 colors ( i live in CT in the NE) black, silver, and the platinum grey. There were only 18 from maine to northern virgina. I did my research and found many dealers that were willing to locate one....but for the wrong price. kept searching (and after hearing from another dealer that they could get one for me from a dealer in jersey). Well i decided to call up the NJ dealer myself,yes i know a jerk move but they sold me the car for $1000 lower than the dealer in CT offered to pick it up for me. At the end of the day i got a brand new black nismo, at a great price, and i love it!

good luck with the search. give the USAA car buying service a try if you can. it saved me a pretty penny!

Last edited by EValentin1; 11-07-2010 at 07:16 PM.
EValentin1 is offline   Reply With Quote