View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #126 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
I have couple questions then:

1) sorry if this was answered already, but, will the Kenwood camera utilize the square spot that is already present on the bumper?

2) with this kit installed, will it automatically display the camera's view on the nav screen when i put the car into reverse?

3) any other added functionality that comes with this kit? eg: play dvd while driving
1. the kenwood is installed above the lisence plate, where the OEM camera is located on most nissan/infiniti cars and trucks. the square location doesn't give you a good viewing angle. i literally CANT see the camera on my car unless i look really close. i'll go take a pic in a little bit.

2. yes it automatically displays the camera when put in reverse

3. that functionality is not included with this kit. this is justa harness and camera that allows the navigation to take a camera signal.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote