View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esfourteen View Post
I'm hoping I just got a bad batch, it's just frustrating to have the muffler break and now the flex pipe, and to hear of someone else having the same exact leak on the same side in the flex pipe.
Were you able to talk to Invidia or the vendor you bought it from and figure out a solution?

This was taken from the Invidia USA website:
We stand by our performance products 100%. For all support, please contact us at:

Jetworld Inc.
2547 Strozier Avenue
South El Monte, CA 91733
Tel: 626-448-0150
Fax: 626-448-2816
Sales: Bernard@jetworld.com or gordonj@jetworld.com

Sales: sales@jetworld.com

I've personally dealt with Gordon before from another forum and purchased from him, and he was great to deal with. He might be able to help you if no one else can.

Last edited by djpathfinder; 11-07-2010 at 11:26 AM.
djpathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote