View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
samb03
Base Member

Drives: Black Cherry Sport
samb03 is on a distinguished road

I contacted my insurance company. 500 deductible is $71/mo 1000 is 57. So I don't think that is too bad. My friends sales man contacted me today. He found me a manual sport model in black cherry (pretty loaded luminated door seals and mats). $498/mo payment (which I can do with out job bonus).I am getting with my friend's empleyee discount. I haven't even driven one yet so they are giving him the keys to a used one that just came on the lot (base model w/ 6K on the odo) to drive 250miles 1way so I can test drive one before I comment. I can't complain about the service for only dealing with on the phone today.

I still plan on having it paid for in 6-8 months. Just live on my salary and dump all my bonus at the car payment. this way I can atleast build some credit the only other loan I have had was a 6K loan for my bike. No student loans or anything. I live pretty frugal but I like nice things.

I have trouble letting go of vehicles. I hate to take a loss or I like them and have plans for them in the future. I already have my first car a 73 malibu (needs a engine overhaul), 89 240sx with CA18det swap that ate a turbo, the 95 240sx with bad head gasket, a 81 yamaha Seca 750 motorcycle that has electrical issues, and my only reliable ride 07 zx10r ninja with 25K miles on it. I don't think a beater is a good choice for me. I do have the malibu commented to sale. The guy just has to show up with the money and it will be gone.

Last edited by samb03; 11-05-2010 at 08:22 PM.
samb03 is offline   Reply With Quote