View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #91 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
I think it's our fuel over here. I might wanna try using some Octane booster and see if that helps.

Regardless of the minor knock I'm having the car is running well, it doesn't drive like crap as others have stated. As you can see Stillen is getting very close in wrapping up their tuning issues cuz their tunes are getting better one after another.
They should account for the octane you will see in CA, which should be perfectly easy since they are located in the heart of CA to begin with and deal with our 91 octane gas every day. It should not detonate or knock regardless of the fuel you fill it with, granted you should fill it with the highest octane available to you in my opinion.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote