View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 02:11 PM   #35 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMWS View Post
i love forums because people are such jokers here.
who cares if they look exactly like the real thing.
unless your are getting them from an authorized dealer or someone that can prove that they bought the wheels from one, i would be cautious.
in bangkok every third honda jazz, every other toyota yaris(yar-it if your thai), almost every toyota alphard(it's a pimp *** 140k usd van for those of you who have seen very little in this world) and most of the civics', camrys', nissan teannas'(they tend to use works more of often) HAS A SET OF TE37 THAT YOU COULDN'T THE DIFFERENCE UNTIL YOU CRASH INTO A CURB LMAO. Too bad the shop there tell you its fake and charge you the fake prices but here in NA most people don't have that kind of courtesy or the buyer is just out to lunch. i will post pics next time im there. btw i have been to places in the city where the rent is 150 usd for 600sqft but every car in the parking lot has at the very least a brembo bbk. i thought those were real too, NOT lol
I could tell the difference, so could you if you read my post.
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote