View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 01:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
LifeOfLaw
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37s 5AT
LifeOfLaw is on a distinguished road
Default Has Anyone Here Switched Over From a G37 to a 370?

Hey everyone! I have been following your forum for about a week, and I just officially joined.

A little bit about myself: I had a 6 MT (Diamond Graphite/ Black Interior) G35 between 2004-2008, and from 2008-present I have been driving a 5 AT G37s (Platinum Graphite/ Black Interior). I'm a bit traditional so that's why both cars so similar and basically the same exact color combo.

I love Infinitis and Nissans, and I want to possibly purchase/ lease a 370z 6 MT in these next coming months. Has anyone here switched over from a G37 to a 370z? I know that both engine specs are virtually identical, however, the Z is more or less 400 lbs. lighter. Is the Z driving experience much more fulfilling than a G37s 5AT?

I have really enjoyed my G37, but I have to say that after 6 months if began to feel sluggish. Does anyone here think that the difference between the G37 and 370z is so small that it would feel like driving just a slightly smaller version of my current car? Thanks for any input.

Btw, I am looking into a Z Touring w/ Sport Package & Navi, and I will most likely keep it stock.
LifeOfLaw is offline   Reply With Quote