View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:10 AM   #85 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
sigh, this is why i didn't want to post my latest update. i knew you will get upset one way or another.
no worries man its been a long battle with stillen for both of us. CUSTOM TUNE! Its the only way

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
look Tom, i simply don't care about what kind of numbers i'm making, i got over that **** and just as long as my car drives fine i don't really care if it's making 410 or 375 period.
After eight tunes and almost five months i dont care about the numbers as much as my car just being drivable. If i could do it all over again i wouldnt.

I bought this kit as a somewhat inexpensive upgrade compared to turbo and also more reliable than a turbo and with a simple flash tune i could get awesome numbers like the stillen test car with their tune that advertised in their press realease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
The tune that the car comes with will be 99.9% dialed in however some people will want to get an extra one or two horsepower and maybe adjust their a/f a bit. However, the tune itself will be good from day one and won't need to be re-tuned later on.
Weiboy and myself are now on tune eight 5 months later and the only way for this kit to work is to custom tune so their goes your warranty and stillens off the hook. I just feel cheated and theirs nothing i can do about unless i want to give stillen $1000 back as a restocking fee to return it