View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #79 (permalink)
wishihadnav
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Force Fed Nismo
wishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
it does and it doesn't scare me, having a mixed feeling on it right now. detonation isn't good but i've also heard that many cars in the modern days have slight detonation even on stock cars. that's what is making me feel better driving it lol. my car only detonates down low picking up on 1st gear only. if it detonates on higher rpms than it's really really bad and shouldn't drive the car at all. back in 07 when i had my leased G35 coupe it was making the same clicking(ping) noise and i thought that was from the flywheel till i recently took my current car to a local tuner and he told me that's detonation and that's how i know even with a stock engine it may still detonate from the factory. so i'm actually not too worry about it. hope it all makes sense lol
Detonation is definately not good..have you contacted stillen about?
wishihadnav is offline   Reply With Quote