View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #78 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
okay, i've got an update! i just received the tune # R8 on Monday. car is running just like before but a lot less detonation on low end. my hot starting is fixed so as the unstable idling. power feels the same just like before up to redline. just like the OP i don't care what it say's on the dyno, as long as it drives good and minimal problems i'll be happy. with this tune i can actually control my detonation by giving more throttle on 1st gear or reverse. by far this tune works best for me and can probably get better later on when Stillen and Uprev work out something new. most important is it drives just like stock but a lot faster and i'm pretty happy as it is now!

idk why the 370z is getting 375whp but i'm making 411whp and my car(G37) is a tad heavier than the Z. realistically i'm gaining over 100whp. now that's pretty good imo. here's the proof and i believe many of you had already seen it but i'll post it again anyway.
This dyno sheet is from july. 7 tunes ago y don't u post an independent dyno seperate from stillens? Like the dyno u got done at z car garage and your numbers were lower than mine and I'm at 377 and my car drives like crap from every one of the stillen tunes. Sorry to call u out but the thing that upset me with the whole kit is stillen marketed it as a turn key kit. And we both bought this kit as a turn kit kit. But we have eight different tunes and there is always something wrong with the tune and its been a huge hassle. If anyone buys this kit just know u have to get it custom tuned unlike what still advertised as a simple flash tune. Its been far from that. and once u get get it custom tuned u have no warranty.
I hope your happy stillen i took out my "crappy stillen supercharge"r out of signature since it seemed to really upset u guys and u wouldnt let me return my kit or help me unless i did that