View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 11:28 PM   #77 (permalink)
wishihadnav
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Force Fed Nismo
wishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITOzann View Post
you are truly immature, have no sense about a topic, and lack of respect. For you information I own a vq35 since 04 and I've done lots of research on the vq platform. Along with that, I own an hks stage 5 supercharger. Installation was done by myself. Now, I might not own a stillen kit but I have been running around with weiboy since he started looking for a sc kit up tp now(he was one of the first ones to place an order)

Besides acting like a kid and bashing on a product why don't you keep your immature comments to yourself. You don't even own a Stillen kit or have dealt with one lol...If you like TT's and don't like the Stillen kit. AWESOME! nothing wrong with it, but at some point whoever comes into this thread dont't give a damn about what you think...... Obviously, OP created a thread about the kit so people in search of the Stillen kit can get to know more about the kit. It is not a discussion between SC's vs TT's ... People like you truly screw threads that bring useful information to the community.
Thanks for the long winded rebuttal..like I stated before I don't care what you own or what type of "expertise" you may think you have..you have offered no usefull info at all..just let it go man.
wishihadnav is offline   Reply With Quote