View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #72 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Z06 owners like their cars more than 370Z owners, I can tell you that. Or rather, more of them are happy with their Z06's than 370Z owners are happy with their cars.

Seems the bad seats don't dissuade them. I myself am going to join the Z06 camp in a few months I think.
The bad seats in the Corvette aren't a problem unless you are driving on track, but 99% of Corvette owners never take there car to a track so it isn't a huge concern for most.

The Z06 is a nice vehicle, I've driven a few on track. Even though I was intoxicated by the awesome power of the C6 Z06 I still liked the handling of the Z better. I even had a Z06 owner drive my car and he was quite surprised at how capable it was.