Thread: NBA Finals??
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #85 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman1910 View Post
The Cavs aren't losing bc of Lebron.....and maybe you guys haven't watched him enough but his jumpshot is much much better than previously. If Lebron doesn't post, it's not bc he doesn't want to..it's bc Mike Brown isn't running the offense that way.

The Cavs are losing bc they have no other person that can score the ball. Mo was automatic in the reg season. He can't buy a shot in the playoffs. Most of these games could've gone either way with the exception of game 3. If the Cavs win at home tomorrow, I still think they could pull the series out. It will be tough but I still think if there is one team that could do it....it's the Cavs.

I question Mike Brown and his ability to coach. When I saw him make the switch to put Wallace on Rashard last night.....I practically cringed. When the hell did Wallace become a perimeter defender!? Didn't you all see that coming?

I've been saying this all along....Lebron's post game is amazing, but Mike Brown never uses it.....why? who the hell knows

MB does not equal COY.
i never liked mike brown's decisions. i've watched him quite a bit. before all they did for offense was pick and rolls with no real way to score the ball all that well unless lebron did some one on one moves.

i would like lebron to post because if he decides to kick the ball out to his shooters and if the shooters miss he has the body and height to get the offense boards.

i think lebron improves every year but i just don't want to admit it. BUT like i said, the interior for the cavs are a problem. joe smith, big ben, and zeke doesn't really do anything significant. i must admit that zeke has been one of the most consistent big men in the game today but being consistent is not good enough, he needs to score. cavs needed a player like gooden but they traded him away. that guy would have quite a few good games posting near 20 and 10 a night. but now the interior is OLD.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote