View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 02:18 PM   #51 (permalink)
JB-370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stage 2 Twin Turbos
JB-370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
I don't seem to understand why turbo's are so much cooler, is it a status thing? That you spent $5000 more than I did for 25-50 more whp?
I connot agree with that statement one bit homie. You really think it all comes down to 5k more for 25-50whp??? And I think you have your math messed up on this one as well. For the note Turbo's are the sh!t, and you know it Plus I love having a little button that allows me to dial inn how much power I do or don't want. Plus the possiblities of adding more power is allways there. With a SC you are more or less stuck with the power you have. Plus who does not love the sound of a HKS BOV going off at max boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
I think this kit is plenty worth it , to put down relatively safe power (450 whp). I think some people are under estimating even what an extra 60-100 whp will give you as far as driving feel, passing power, and overall increase in acceleration..

my only problem with this kit is how late the power comes on...
60-100 whp is nice but 200-300whp is super nice I really don't think 60whp is not all that nor is 100whp thats just my opinion (I think it is just enough to piss me off) Kinda like those mini "fun size" snikers candy bars, they are just enough to piss me off

For the note I have a GTM Stage 2 turn Key kit, 8K thats it. No clutch, no 3" exhaust non of the other stuff people say you "HAVE" to have with a turbo. Yes these components would be "nice" but not needed to get you safely up and running. My clutch will last at least a year if not longer plus the car could not be running better. Just my friendly opinion.

Last edited by JB-370z; 11-04-2010 at 03:31 PM.
JB-370z is offline   Reply With Quote