View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #49 (permalink)
ITOzann
Base Member

Drives: 350z
ITOzann is on a distinguished road

Clearly this thread was a review and all the replies had nothing to do with it other than throwing useless comments from some people that don't even own an FI system.

Most people that run high numbers on TT'ed stock blocks(VQ platform) will never drive their car or abused them a track on a constant base. IF so, let's see how long those blocks will last. It is proven that the vq's can't abused when tt'ed on a constant base. If someone wants a reliable TT kit, that will cost nothing close to the stillen kit. There is no reliable TT kit at 10k lol, not even for an older car like the 350z.

I don't quit get it why people keep on crying about stillen gains. Stillen has a kit for the VQ35's and it is proven to be a reliable kit but with no crazy gains opposed to most FI systems out there. It's been out for years. Seems about the same concept to me in regards their new kit being offered to you guys. The kit is tuned conservatively and comes with a huge vortech blower. There is still room for improvement if people wants to play with it(ex:smaller blower pulley)

If you do the math, it was never cheap to gain power on a vq engine. How many of you have purchased, hfc, catbakcs, intakes, etc.. Think how much all the bolt ons cost you and make the hp gains/dollar calculation. After that compare to the price of a supercharger kit in terms of hp gains per dollar.

Stillen is offering a reliable COMPLETE kit with decent power gains, awesome customer support, lots of engineering behind their kit, testing, and reliability... for the price is worth it. I don't own one, but I've been close to one of their kits since they released it enough to have an opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishihadnav View Post
..dumbass..lol
oh. really! I'll be as smart as you and get a TT cause is pimping yo!

I'll gtfo of here. no point on feeding the troll!

Last edited by ITOzann; 11-04-2010 at 01:48 PM.
ITOzann is offline   Reply With Quote