View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a Nikon D60 (wife took it) that was affordable. I think they have a D40 now that is even more affordable. The bread and butter with DSLRs are the lenses. I had the holy grail Nikkor AF-DX 15-200mm that was a great all around lense, but cost about $800 if I remember correctly, and I had to wait forever to get it. I just recently bought a Sony t-90 point and shoot. It seems to take good pictures and is easy to use. As soon as it stops raining here I'm going to clean up the Z and post some pics.

My issue with DSLRs was that I am not a pro, and they are bulky to carry around. Nothing takes a better picture, but I don't need the greatest pictures.
fly yellow is offline   Reply With Quote