View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

- The first day I drove it home a guy caught up next to me with thumbs up. He tried to ask about my car, but I couldn't answer because the window tint was barely a day new.
- Customer at gas station asked about my car and talked about his old Z days.
- Old Accord with loud exhaust tried to pull up next to me to get my attention. I was approaching an exit and was too busy babying the car to look over.
- At my cousin's graduation party, a bunch of his friends gawked at my car. One was a bit of a hater and kept talking down about it and says it looks like his car. I later found out he drove a Civic sedan. O_o

Overall, nothing exciting compared to my 350Z. Even years later I'd get people who hold up their cameraphones as they make a left turn, kids walking by with their cameraphones, family posing and snapping photos, etc. My car, in the avatar, turned lots of heads with barely any mods to it. The wheels definitely turned lots of heads.