View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Leftover THE370Z T-shirts are here! Get Them Before They SOLD OUT!

Hey guys,

Sorry for the huge delay in posting these. I had to give enough time "just in case" members were missing their shipment(s) or USPS lost their packages. Now that that everyone has received their t-shirts, I'd like to post these shirts for sale.

Until next shipment for the new shirts (which I don't know when), this is your final chance. If you wanted an extra t-shirt for yourself or your spouse, this is your chance! If you want to see how the t-shirts ACTUALLY look, you can click HERE or HERE.

T-shirts are priced $22 SHIPPED to your door. If you're buying more than 1 shirt, just buy twice.

-:Sizing Chart:-
- HEIGHT (from collar to bottom of shirt) x WIDTH (from armpit to armpit)
SMALL - 23.5 x 17.5
MEDIUM - 25.5 x 19.5
LARGE - 27 x 21
XL - 28 x 22.5
XXL - 29.5 x 24

You can order these t-shirts in 4 easy steps:

Step 1:
Check what t-shirts and sizes are available from the shirt pictures below:

Step 2:
Check the posts in this thread and see what t-shirts are already taken. For example, if you see two members have already ordered 2B Larges, that means that size is already "SOLD OUT" since there are ONLY 2 Larges left. You have to make another selection

Step 3:
From the AVAILABLE t-shirts, pick your desired shirt design/size and post it in this thread. You MUST post your shirt selection here first as they may sold out if you make delays (i.e. trying to pay for them)

Step 4:
Pay for your t-shirt via paypal by clicking on this link: http://www.the370z.com/payments.php . EACH t-shirt is $22 shipped to your door. (please ignore the fact it says "1 month". I tried changing it to "1 quantity" but failed ). If you would like to pay via check or money order, you STILL need to post your selection first here in this thread (as this shirts are first come, first serve) and then pm me. I'll guide you though.

Thanks again for your patience and supporting THE370Z. Sunsational04 has the shirts. She will help me ship them out like the last time via USPS .
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.