Thread: Got it - haha!
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTAZEE View Post
Congrats man. Sounds like you are really enjoying your new Z. I'm islander as well, Nanaimo. I placed an order for a carbon silver 7AT with sport package about a week ago, very hard to get so might be waiting a while. Maybe you could drive up here and we could put some K on it . Just kidding. Did you see the black 6MT they had? I test drove that one and put my order in when I was done. I can hardly wait.
I absolutely love the car. Its a harsh ride and there is a fair amount of wheel noise - the stuff the critics complain about I think are great. I'd rather listen to the exhast than the stereo... which will hopefully be my first upgrade

I did see the black one - the right package but the wrong color so I started calling around and found the only Sports package in Western Canada (the black on in Victoria sold) and the exact color I wanted. I had zero intrest in dealing with Victoria Nissan. I felt like they couldn't be bothered to sell me a car so I wasn't intrested in giving them my money. Newcastle on the other hand was great but the guy I was dealing with didn't work there when I was going to put my custom order in so I tracked down the car I wanted and picked it up in Vancouver.

So I picked the car up on Sunday and drove downtown to show a friend and I saw the black 370Z which as far as I know is the only one sold here in Victoria. I drove around and saw the car parked so I talked to the guy who bought it last week. Funny to run into the only other car in town 20 minutes after I got back.

Hey if I've got the time I don't mind doing a run up to Nanaimo if you want to check the car out. I'll see if I can squeeze a few hours out of one of the weekends. Just built another house so I've still got a pile of work to do (fence, shed, landscaping, irrigation) and a little work at the old house before the renters move in.
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote