View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #52 (permalink)
spitfire9200
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13' E92 M3
spitfire9200 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
I see a "For Sale" sign in your future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonp View Post
If you want a car you don't have to worry about, you shouldn't have bought a sports car.
1. haha yea I am selling it actually. I need to post up my for trade + cash thread for my powdercoated nismos first.

2. seriously? My car's been warrantied like 6 times for stupid crap, and oil consumption is unacceptable. BMW had an issue with their 335i fuel pump, and are actually BUYING people's cars back. Nissan would rather die than even offer. Now my REAR rotors are ******* up, when I drive the car like a grandma like 15 miles a week, and nissan won't cover them because i'm 500 miles over the warranty on brakes... because apparently brakes have a seperate warranty that isn't anywhere in the manual. Plus, I don't know if anyone saw that thread about the front bumper dent that like 90% of the cars have... I have that as a cherry on the sundae.

I guess the main reason im pissed off is because I had an 06 350z.. and figured after all those oil and bs problems that nissan would get their crap together for the new model...

nope
spitfire9200 is offline   Reply With Quote