Thread: Sema 2010
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #52 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
if the 458 italia had a voice and a soul, it'd be screaming "PLEASE TAKE THESE WHEELS OFF ME RIGHT NOW!!!!"

btw, seeing the amuse kit for the 350 always makes me start singing the Transformers theme song
I started singing that in my head after reading your comment, but replaced "more than meets the eye" to "please just shoot my eyes".

All nice pics keep them coming. Someone please stop by the the Mackin booth and see if they have the new wheel on the bottom left (below pic) in the street version (no name last time I checked). Also the TE37 Super Lap in 19x12 in the Z fitment (Gunmetal/Red logo TE in below pic):

I'm liking the old school JDM trend. Like this car:

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 11-03-2010 at 04:22 PM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote