View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 11:28 AM   #32 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Now, don't get me wrong. I sell Auto Parts for a living. Quaker State was bought by Pennzoil about 4 years ago. Our reps in Canada have told us that the product in the bottle is exactly the same. In fact, they were bought by Shell Lubricants about 2 years ago and I wouldn't be surprised if all three brands had the same stuff in the bottle. (You know, oil.... it's all about marketing.)

FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Quakerstate is one of the worst brands of oil out today. If you want one of the best bought oils on the shelf, get Penzoil Platinum. So far on all the tests from the labs, it has done much better than all of the competitors other than Amsoil. Mobil 1 is way down on the list now since they reformulated their oil.

If you want sound advice, I suggest go to Welcome and discuss the oils there.
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote