View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior370z View Post
You know I haven't had a problem with it for almost a year.(ecu) I don't know how much I'm putting down, but the 8500 rev limit and having no top speed limit is great. It did have more get up and go after I had it reflashed. You can only get so much with it if you know what I mean.
Hopefully it's not the ecu though.
Yo what up my yellow brother!

I had it bogging real bad after I had it at WOT for a few stoplight starts etc. It was only happening after WOT runs (even short ones)

Anyway, I took it in to Technosquare and talked it over with Tadashi. He kinda scratched his head and hooked up the car to the computer, did something and then said... lemme know.

No more bogging problems.

So I dunno. It may be the same thing that I had but izzzz fixed now!
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote