View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastz View Post
I've painted the wheels black, sprayed the tails black, painted door handles black, so would a black spoiler look good with the black accents I've already done on my blue Z? I can't seem to find a picture anywhere where someone has done this. I've also got the N-Spec Nismo rear bumper, any suggestions on what spoiler to go with would be helpful also. Looking to spend no more than 300 for one if possible. Thanks guys
This alone will limit you to the CF OEM spoiler, most likely:

The Z Store! Nissan-Datsun 240Z-260Z-280Z-280ZX-300ZX(Z31/Z32)-350Z-370Z Parts: Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler, 09-10 370Z Coupe

It's $399.99......that's the one I have in the first photo of my car. The other option would be to get your current OEM painted. Not sure how much that would run you but I wouldn't think it would too much over the price you are looking to spend. Hope this helps.

EDIT: I take back what I said.....you could go here:

http://www.carid.com/2009-nissan-370...tem-72569.html

$194.99 OEM style rear spoiler painted! And you can even choose what color you want the spoiler painted....not too bad!

Last edited by 2theextreme; 11-02-2010 at 07:48 PM.
2theextreme is offline   Reply With Quote