View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab83_750 View Post
I was hoping that a member here has both cars so we can have an apple to apple comparison. Specifically I would like to know if there is cowl shake.

As a background, when I had a Supra, the car felt like it had a loose wheel whenever I took the Targa top off. Very very annoying!

I just don't want to trade in my coupe for a cab if the handling will be very different. Yes, I have heard that the Z was initially designed as a cab, but hey, I need real owner's feedback.
That's a reasonable request, I think, because most coupes are more rigid than convertibles, so there is usually a handling difference in favor of the coupe. I don't have personal experience with the roadster. Hopefully you will get the feedback you are after. But worst case, you might just have to test-drive a cab and see what you think (oh the humanity).
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote