View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 05:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
BerkTech
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Lots....
BerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond repute

From one of our other customers using a Berk HFC, mixed bag of S2000 & 350Z customers. There won't be any 370Z's or G37's going for SMOG anytime soon but the same results here should apply.

Disclaimer: ANY HFC other than the OEM is not legal for use in CA. These can pass smog but they are sold as off road use only! YMMV depending on your state of residence.

"Just for the record, I passed CA smog yesterday with a Berk's HFC, a set of headers, a K&N cold air box and a Skunk2 dual exhaust on my MY03. Yes, the air box has a CARB # on it, as does the HFC, and even after a visual inspection, I passed." - note: the HFC does not have a CARB EO number!!

"2x I have the Berk Header and High flow cat with a full Ti exhaust and I passed the sniffer with flying colors. Bryan is a stand up guy, his parts and quality speak for themself. I would recommend them to anyone in CA."

"The smell is almost non-existant, it's the same as OEM.

Fitment is dead on

It will pass emissions, but this is Canada's emission, not sure about your local emission policies.

Never had a CEL

It flows very close to a test-pipe, so there is a hp/tq gain + weight saving."

"Perfect fit, definitely lighter. I have the HFC, header and Fujit exhaust on my S/C car. I think it does smell a bit, but not at all bad smelling. On an otherwise stock car I doubt it would be noticable. My car is S/C and running an AEM 1052 and I think the tune makes more of a difference in smell than a HFC."

"love it on my 2007 model. no CEL's, no smell, no issues. i highly recommend the Berk HFC.

i am running stock headers, berk HFC, and invidia Q300 exhaust."

While the others type fast... Berk Technology goes fast.... See you at the track!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER: (714) 546-BERK
READ THE BERK BLOG HERE

Last edited by BerkTech; 05-27-2009 at 08:59 PM.
BerkTech is offline   Reply With Quote