View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 11:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE37_370z View Post
^^ sorry
forgot to mention on some details;
Tires; YOKO advance 19/9.5"front 19/10.5" rear
rims; Volks te37 time attack
Bolts; bumper to bumper plus side skirt most likely loose
Front bumper; Energy absorber front bumper felt down, but the bumper still holding it.
-dash; under dash where sterling wheel located some parts missing place i assumed, since its gotten loose.
-Noise; within the car is too noise from exhaust, wind noise, and sometime when turn off the engine i heart "adddd...." before the engine shut off.

i did point those and couples more places that i was suspect of lost or damages to dealer, but the anwwer was "thats how factory make"....
however, thats doesn't make sense to me. especially its came from factory.
if anyone who can help or suggestion would be really appreciate. To whom that live in or around Seattle area would like to give me a hand thats will b welcome. Thanks U so much..^^ sorry to make ur guys confuse.

att#1.1/2 is my car
att#2./2 is my car

compaire with other images
Try Younker Nissan in Renton. Those guys have been good to me. You may want to bring a translator to help you communicate.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote