View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 08:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Even though there's many threads (too many to count at times) about the "flaws" and "misgivings" about this car, I would definitely buy again.

Every day I see threads posted about how this car has the worst oil burning engine ever, how the ECU is bad, how the paint is terrible, how the road noise is unacceptable, the famous hatch opening issue, how almost every other sports car has better performance and re-sale value...... and on and on and on.

Yes, I would still buy. I've had absolutely no problems with mine. The performance is all I expected and more. And, the most important part, I've had a great time in mine. So to all those nay-sayers out there that enjoy bashing and trashing this car.... at least I'm convinced it's a very good if not great car for the money I've spent.

(flame away or rep-point me if you agree)

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D

Last edited by 6MT; 11-02-2010 at 09:29 AM.
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote