View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
BalanBro
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniv. 370Z
BalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
I almost got a vette before I got the z. but same factors, I would be buying a used one and would have to pick out of what is out there vs get what i want in a new z.
(white, ls3 with the f55 + HUD and glass top = hard to find vette)

in the end whatever makes you happy. Seriously if someone on here can tell you something to not buy a vette, then your not really buying sold on it. Your trying to buy based on facts, figures etc, when really a car like these (vette, 370z) should be purchased based on the thrill you get when you drive either.
So true. One thing I didn't like about the vette was that the gas pedal was not nearly as linear in response as the one on the Z. It felt like nothing was happening, then it all of a sudden it downshifts (6AT) and throws you back in the seat like OMGWTFBBQ!

Last edited by BalanBro; 11-01-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: can't spell
BalanBro is offline   Reply With Quote