View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
gonna throw in my $.02 here. i drove Dai's car this weekend (some parts "briskly") and was very impressed with how the clutch pedal felt. after only driving for a few mins i made the comment that his clutch felt the best of any 370 i'd driven so far, and that's been a few now. the ones i had driven previously felt as if they had a bit of play in the clutch pedal, like i couldn't get used to the engagement point of the clutch. as Dai posted above, his car really does feel completely linear and predictable. for such a cheap mod, i highly recommend it based on my driving time.

when are you gonna make one for my truck dustin?
Word. Coincidentally, i used his camera for a few shots.. jesus thats a nice camera!
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote