View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
steveg78
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG M6 +Sport
steveg78 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Where in NJ are you? Do you mind buying from South Jersey?
I'm in middlesex co. I don't mind buying from ANYWHERE in NJ as long as the dealer accepts VPP or is at (or better than) the VPP price that I was set to purchase at. Buying in NJ would be optimal for me. Local dealer near me did a search (as well as myself) and there are NONE here. None within the northeast as far as what I've been able to find using the Nissan site. I'm sure that doesn't mean there might be one popping up somewhere but there's none in any dealer lots that aren't spoken for. I wouldn't mind making the trek even to the deep dirty south NJ... Hell, I could be home for dinner if I did it on a weekend or took a day off work.

I was thinking, since there are no "custom orders" being taken, I guess that means that the dealers are only getting what Nissan builds and ships? So that could mean that possibly a PG 6MT +Sport might just roll into the port at some time between now and the end of production?

Thanks
forgot to mention: I am not looking to pay a fee for a dealer to take delivery from another dealer, nor do I want a car with substantial mileage on it. If it's not here, it's not here.

Last edited by steveg78; 05-26-2009 at 10:48 PM.
steveg78 is offline   Reply With Quote