View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
This is an awesome 350z website you have AK, really looking forward to posting as many oil overheating threads as I can.

Hey, while I'm here, could you tell me if there really is a transparent 350? Cause the commercial looks cool, and I know I'd totally impress all my ricer friends if my 350 was clear!

Thanks, oh wait one more thing... Did you know that I originally drove a corvette, and a mustang, and a BMW, I even dabbled with an EVO, but eventually, just kept my truck. I'm only here because the 350z is F L A W L E S S and if you want, you can check out my forum too, can I hotlink your threads from mine, it won't bog down your system I promise. I mean it can't be any worse than the 7TB of pr0nz you have going on in the Prem Section aka spankbank.

By the way, all those prem's are mean, can you ban them. They constantly post useless stuff in my for sale thread! Telling me to post pictures and a price and all. So what if I don't have pictures, I mean, I'm telling you its brand new, isn't that good enough!?

If YOU were going to go F.I. who would you choose, I mean there's so much debate right now between BFM and Chillin! It's like omg. I really value your opinion cause I have none of my own, I only read what other people say and jump on the bandwagon! It's just easier that way...

Besides, I dunno why you even have that search feature for... All I need to do is post a thread in the wrong section, it gets moved for me, and then a bunch of premium members come in there telling me to use the thing.. Why?? They always fill their responses with other threads on my already solved problem. I mean, if I had 2 brain cells that still fired I'd be able to figure it out for myself right?! LoL But if I did, that would completely negate the PM system right! I know your mailbox isn't full, you just like to pretend! Silly boy!

( Click to show/hide )
I think I covered most everything. And if I left anyone out, I'm sorry.
lmfao

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote