View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Hey man, welcome to THE370Z. I still don't know what you did with the tires (Shift?? do you mean swap??) but here's my "rough" translation so that members can give you some advice help.

If you think that the dealer tried to take stuff off your car (or at least attempted), I would def go to the General Manager and complain. I'd take him outside and show him. If you have spent $35,000 at the dealer, you have the right to tell 'em your problem. HOWEVER, it's very unlikely. Unless, one of the guys who work at the shop has the EXACT color Z as yours and his side skirts are scratched up (as he is trying to swap yours for his). Where are the wind noise coming from? I would def take it to the dealer WITHOUT WAITING TOO LONG. The longer you wait, the least likely they will listen to you. Just my
Thanks for translation. I was lost before.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote