View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #119 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quick update on mine too...To echo what Shumby has said, the torque is very significant down low. Additionally, I had some flutter too...But I ran a couple of tests, including bypassing the bypass valve entirely and the flutter is gone, so it doesnt seem to be resonance, just simply the BPV. If thats the worst of it than I'm sure it will be an easy fix. You dont hear it at idle, or under any load above 30-40% throttle...its 100% during cruising. I dont count decel or in between shifts because thats how its suppose to work.

I got the teflon paste to seal up the small oil leak I had on the oil relocation fittings so that should be OK now.

Sorry I havent gotten any pics or video, but I was throwing a huge halloween party and I had no time. Hopefully I can get back to all this during the week and get some good footage for you guys!