View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 08:11 AM   #108 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

Sorry guys been away for about a week. Here is a fast update on my kit. Working well at ^ pounds. BUT I BLEW THE TRANNY. Thats right 5th 6th and 7th no longer work. The TQ of this kit is a bit much for the AT. The car is at the dealer right now. we will see what they say. I am keeping my fingers crossed that i get warranty. There are some changes i will have to make to driving style at hiway speeds once this is fixed but I can tell you right now I will not be going with the 8 PSI pulley. Should have got a 6MT. oh well Next car.
shumby is offline   Reply With Quote