View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver
Default my camera died after 6 years...

so my first and only digital camera died today. i was trying to shoot a video inside my car to get a recording for the invidia exhaust when the screen just went bonkers and now it still takes pictures but the lcd screen is distorted as well as the pictures taken.

no idea why it crap out on me but i guess that's just technology.

my camera is a sony t33. i think it's pretty old and i'm looking to get a new one. possible a nikon d60 or something of that sort.

just wanted to see if there was anyone on the forums that know about cameras and maybe can give me some advice in picking one out.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote