View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
In the US yes ... needs some feedback from the Canadians to see what they are paying so far. It hasn't been out for quite as long there so the deals might not be as good.
Yeah, that's one important point. From what I read, it seems there in the US the car is abundant in dealerships and ppl are getting very good deals. Here in Canada, or at least in southern Ontario, the 370z is still new and very rare. I have only seen a couple on the street. Also, dealerships do not stock them. I have contacted a lot of them and they all say it has to be ordered from teh factory with a 2-3 month wait period, and they all told me not to expect any factory to customer rebates or much flexibility about pricing. The only one in stock I was able to find was at an east end Toronto dealership, brand new, but without the sport package.

In fact I was rather hoping to get more feedback from Canadians about the supply/demand status of the 370 over here and how far dealers can be pushed before refusing to sell.

And to be honest, the only reason I'm considering this demo is because I wont have to wait till the end of summer to take delivery of the car. Heck, I don't even like white. So its either get this demo, or go for the g37 sport which is plenty available in infiniti dealerships. But I definitey won't be buying a car with 1100 km on it for a mere 200 bucks less than MSRP.
Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote