Thread: Rain Soaked Z
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 09:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

This happened to me and I finally figured out what happened. You know that when you turn the car off, the power to the windows stays active, so you can still roll them up ............... allows you to gather your stuff, do whatever you need to do, then roll them up and go. One caveat ............... once you start the "auto up" feature, if you open the door, the windows stop right where they are, and don't finish the cycle if they were not already all the way up. I realized this one day after my incident, when I was in a hurry, opened the door and boom, windows stopped immediately. I think I was in a hurry the day it happened, opened the door and jumped out, and didn't realize there was about an inch left to go........ of course that was the day of the sideways driving blowing rain from hell, insides were soaked