View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 07:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Man I didn't think a grown man like Robert could act so much like a little girl crying. How many POSTS do you have to post to start crap on this subject seriously?
No one really cares anymore. Give it up.
Why don't you ask Kevr6 how he feels about it Mr. Nizmo or maybe ask some of the other people ZCCA screwed this year?

As I suggested to your club brother, instead of being an apologist for ZCCA and doing such things as telling people to gtfo or calling them names, why aren't you asking some hard questions about what happened at the convention and even continues to happen? Why did three or four weeks turn int three+ months? Why was Kevr6 told his car placed second in the judged show only to have Cris Karl's Z show up in that spot in the published results? Do you and your cohort really think all this is unreasonable to ask of do you just not want to know the answers???

On another note; why are you two guys, neither of whom appear to own a 370, hanging out on a forum dedicated to the 370??? Don't they have forums for 350s and 300s?

Of course it's pretty obvious whey you are really here, other than apologizing for ZCCA; you seem to use the forum to drum up business for your Z club. Nothing wrong with that but before you and 300Twinz come into this forum and start telling people to gtfo or calling them names, perhaps you ought to SUPPORT THIS FORUM WITH YOUR MONEY like many of the rest of us do rather than just using it for free advertising.

Just a though...happy Halloween.

Last edited by Robert_Nash; 10-31-2010 at 08:02 PM.