View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 01:37 PM   #183 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

Just went thru 13 pages of reading, I must say every Z posted was absolutely beautiful!!, Didnt care too much for the shopping cart corvette parked next to a Z, and really liked the jason masked wrapped around the passenger headrest. The blue, black, gun metal, yellow, and especially red look awesome tinted. The white Z seems like it would look better a different color tint (lighter or chrome maybe, just a suggestion,) , or maybe a little more black accents on the exterior to compliment the black tint. Overall very very nice. My Z is a 2010 Brilliant Silver, was thinking about getting it tinted next weekend but dont know how it would look. My best friend owns a tint and stereo shop here in Hawaii and I must say the prices for tint for what most of you have posted seem to be a bit on the high side. But I am a firm believer in you pay for what you get, quality over quantity. Anyway I blab too much. So if anyone out there with a Genius Silver I mean Brilliant Silver Z please share, would really like to see how Black and Chrome would look on it. Thanks and Much Alohas
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote