View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 10:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
Just rev your engine and make them think you are going to race them, when the light changes go out like an old lady.

That will get them mad and you will laugh your a$$ out, especially if they get the blue light special.

I was stopped at a stop light with 4 cars in front of me and an NSX pulls up next to me. He had 3 spaces in front of him to pull up but instead he stopped right next to me. I was thinking he must want to say something (windows were down). I look over and he just kept looking forward. As if stopping right next to me wasn't a douche move, he then starts revving his engine. I just ignored him. I don't understand people like that. It's not like he was driving a fart can cavalier. He has a really nice car.