View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 180 Custom Headlight Review!

As most of you already know I am the first person to use 180 custom to mod the 370z headlights and the second person overall to mod the headlights. To start off I would like to THANK Igor & Kessel for all their hard work and for personally working with me every step of the way. This was not an easy task and we had several conversations on what would work and what would not. Igor and Kessel are all about quality control and I really appreciate the pain staking efforts to make sure everything came out perfect! The headlights work flawlessly and are beautiful!!!

* I apologize for the I phone pics more will be coming soon *

To continue The build quality is second to none and the LEDs perform flawlessly and super Bright!!! On the racetrack it intimidated everyone! I got comments like "when I saw the blue lights I new it was time to pull over" and "damn those things are aggressive as hell. it made me nervous that and the fact I couldn't shake them" and "Dude those are wicked!"

I am very involved in my build and with my sponsors... Igor and Kessel can attest to that LOL alot of communication between us. I cant thank 180 enough for the great customer service!

If you want your headlights customized there is no other place than 180 custom!!! Igor is the BEST at what he does and you will be completely satisfied with what you pay for!!! They are the best bang for your buck!

Mike
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote