View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 11:42 PM   #53 (permalink)
Brazilbro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Juke/240Z
Brazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
How does your car run after warming up in the morning and after a longer drive and the engine oil heats up close to 220F?
Runs like it did stock in every way. Starting cold or hot its just one touch of the button. Oil temp has never went over 220 but it hasnt gotten over 72deg since I've had the car back. I Don't think I would need an oil cooler though unless I tracked the car. I think one reason the temps dont get to high is its hard to find enough road to really open it up.. before the tt I would drive it with my foot on the floor a lot but with the tt to put it to the floor you need to be in 4th gear with a good straight in front of you because you're in the 100+mph in a blink!
Brazilbro is offline   Reply With Quote